Looking for plants to decorate your office? Or maybe a seasonal gift to send to partners or clients? Holiday plants are an excellent way to do so. Consider choosing Christmas office plants to give or to decorate your workplace.
Christmas Office Plants
Many things encourage gift-givers to think about plants. They’re longer-lasting than flowers. Plants can even be a healthy choice in the office. Indoor air pollution is a real thing, and plants can help purify the air. Purification can be especially helpful at workplaces. Offices have many people working in close quarters. This proximity can impact the air quality and make it less than great. Gifting a plant not only spreads holiday cheer, but they can also symbolize an extra level of care. Choosing plants to put in your own office is a kind gesture to your employees.
Rejoice In Your Christmas Choice
There are more options than you might think when it comes to holiday flora. You can probably list a few off the top of your head: poinsettias, fir trees, and Christmas cactus. But more tropical options can still lend a holiday feel. Even orchids can say “Merry Christmas.”
- Poinsettias: Classic. Beautiful. Festive. Did you know they were first used to celebrate the holidays in Mexico? You really can’t go wrong with poinsettias. Traditionally in red, you can gift them in white or shades of pink. It’s a wonderful choice, but we want to make sure you know about all the other Yuletide-friendly options.
- Amaryllis: Amaryllises are all about the drama. Long, straight stems culminate with scene-stealing blooms. It’s no wonder they symbolize pride and poetry. Their flowers are typically solid red or solid white. But there’s also a spectrum in-between with both colors streaked through the petals.
- Norfolk Island Pine: This is a plant that can celebrate many holidays to come. With just a little creativity, it could even be the Christmas tree itself! They grow best with plenty of light and with the proper care, they can last for years.
- Christmas Cactus: These plants are a South American tradition. With the growing popularity of cacti and succulents, it’s a more modern take, but still festive all the same. The word Christmas is in the name after all!
- Bromeliads: These plants are colorful, large, and distinctive. With broad, draped leaves in shades of red and green, it’s a no-brainer for the holidays. It’s also a beautiful addition to your interior plantscaping year-round.
- Orchids: If you want to add elegance to your home or office, orchids are the way to go. Many recipients will be surprised and delighted to receive an orchid. They’re visually exotic and come in a vast variety of sizes, colors, and price points. They can also survive in low light.
Billy Heroman’s Home For The Holidays
Look to Billy Heroman’s for all your indoor plants and holiday gifting. If you really want to go all-out, our talented and creative staff can deck all your halls. Check out our Christmas gallery for some inspiration! It’s never too early to get ready for Christmas, give us a call at 225-272-ROSE.